Alastair Franklin (Trail Runner)
"I am very keen on fueling my body with clean fuel - I've been moving towards more of a vegan eating plan trying to
King of Mt. 1st Master, 6th overall
XTERRA Trail Challenge Waihi, 9th
Fiona Hayvice (Ultra Trail Runner)
"For as long as I can remember my preferred mode of transport has been
One of the most valuable lessons I have taken from endurance events is that a lack of natural ability can be compensated with dedication and discipline. Training counts; so, come rain or shine I'll be out there leaving only footprints, and experiencing the world from a totally different angle than most people."
Tarawera Ultra (100km) 9hrs 57sec 4th
The Hillary (80km) 3rd
Buffalo Stampede (75km) 9th
Mt. Difficulty Ascent (44km) 6th
Abel Tasman Coastal Classic (36km) 3rd
Tarawera (50km) 1st
Kepler Challenge (60km) 3rd
Tarawera Ultra (100km) 1st
The Hillary (34km) 1st
Tora Challenge (32km) 1st
Ultra-Trail Australia (100km) 2nd
Mozart (105km) Austria 3rd
Eiger- Ultra Trail (101km) Switzerland 8th
Tarawera Ultra (100km) 6th
Western States Ultra (100miles) 5th
Ultra-Trail Tai Mo Shan (50km), 1st (course record)
Feral Pig Ultra (50mile) 1st overall
Tarawera Ultra (160km) 4th
The CCC, Ultra-trail Mont Blanc (101km) 20th
IAU 24 hr Asia and Oceania Champs 4th and team Bronze.
Craig Oliver (Mountain Biker)
I am a very competitive person and I am always looking for the edge on my competition. But most of all just love riding my bike and enjoy the places it can take you."
|"Hi, I'm Mel. A |
off road, on road, long and short distance. I only found my passion about 3 years ago and since taking up running,
ENDURObeet team to assist me in making my dreams come true."
Sam Clark (Multi-
4 time Coast to Coast One Day Champion 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020
Chris Dunell (Trail Runner)
Hi, My name is Chris Dunell, I'm 29 years old and live in Christchurch. I am a Police Officer currently attached to the Youth Crime Unit. 'Inspiring troubled youth and reducing crime'. For me a balanced life is essential; altruism, friends/family and inspiring others to create healthier lifestyles through nutrition and running is what it looks like behind life's curtain. My happy place: Enjoying the primitive motion of running in the mountains. "If it came from a plant, eat it; if it is made in a plant, Don't!" :)
Expectations of being an ENDURObeet stable athlete.
Have to be good - at the pointy end of the field in an endurance sport and have a social media presence (Facebook,
Always train while maintaining balance in life. Daily training is always blended with time with loved ones and activities that pay the bills.
Are always looking for ways to improve as a person in every facet of their lives and
- getting ENDURObeet at the sponsored rate. ($12 rather than $20). I'm hoping to make a certain amount FREE once sales increase :)
- been part of a team focused on becoming a better person and motivating each other to be faster and better all
- discounted PHYSIO visits ($12.50 with ACC rather than $22.50) with me.
- 25% discount on 2XU apparel (get in touch for the discount code to use on the site 2XU site)
- read the articles on the website so up to the play with the proven benefits of the product.
- posting about ENDURObeet on social media when ever possible.
- wearing ENDURObeet logos on training and race gear (don't worry it won't be large and purple and I'll pay for branding)
- being a positive influence on everyone around you and continuing to strive for excellence in all facets of your life. Walk your talk!
ENDURObeet owner Brad Dixon walking the talk at the Marra sprint Tri.